Mrs. Clark's Class
Scroll down to see bellwork and assignments
BW: Name the 3 parts to the Cell Theory
Today we discussed the cell organelles and the jobs they do. We filled in our tables on papers 3 and 4.
BW: What was the hardest part of using a microscope?
Today we filled out paper #2 and discussed the history of the microscope, as well as the cell theory. The powerpoint can be found below.
BW: How do you prepare a wet mount slide?
Today we finished our E lab and went over it. We also went over the new Cell Song!
Here are the E Lab questions:
1. What are 2 things that are different about the "e" when you see it under a microscope?
2. Which power do you see more of the "e" on?
3. Why do you see the least of the "e" on high power?
4. Why is it important to start looking at an object under low power?
5. How do newspapers make colors on photographs?
BW: What are 2 important things to look for before putting a slide on your microscope?
Today we did our E Lab. If you were absent, there may be time tomorrow to finish. If you do not finish tomorrow, I will sign you up for SMART time!
BW: How did microscopes change history?
Today we discussed how to use a microscope, and their parts. Please follow the directions closely, as a few mistakes can cost a lot! We filled out paper #1.
The diagram and video below can help!